Prezi

 

 Prezi

Prezi has been used many times by my teachers in my own educational journey and that is why I have selected this technology.

  
 
What it is 

Prezi is a platform where you can create engaging presentations, videos, book reports, charts, and many other tools to present information in the classroom. Prezi is mostly used for creating presentations.

 

Video: A little description about Prezi  

 

 

What Prezi can create: 

  • Presentations
  • Presentations in a video conference
  • Book reports  
  •  Charts
  • Video reports
  •  Banners
  • Posters
  • Inforgraphics 
  • Interactive maps  

 

 Usage and what it's able to do: 

  

Prezi is able to creatively enhance and increase student's engagement in classroom instruction. Whether you are trying to make a presentation or trying to create a book report, there are many different templates Prezi allows you to choose from, that are fun and intriguing. This technology is a little difficult to navigate at first, depending on what you are trying to create. However, once you are familiar with the website it is simple to use. In the classroom I think the likelihood of me using this technology is high because I can see myself using Prezi for to make my presentations of instruction more engaging and visually appealing. 

 

 

 

Click here to go to the website ---> Prezi website

 

 

 

 

 Connection to TLC and 7 Events of Instruction:

 

Teaching, learning and communication can all be utilized through this technology. Prezi can help teachers teach content in a fun and engaging way to students. Teachers and students can communicate using Prezi by creating presentations. Students can learn subject content better and stay engaged in the classroom for longer with the help of Prezi. This website also connects to the 7 events of instruction because Prezi can be used to present content, gain attention, inform students of the learning objective, and assess learning outcomes.

Comments

  1. I forgot about prezi! I remember hearing about it. I agree, that with prezi it could help keep students engaged more. I think there might be more options for themes, and backgrounds to help your presentations be better. Compared to google where there are only so many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom